Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bringing Home the Bacon

I'm so lucky. While some women's husbands slave away at work in suites and ties and others wear jeans and t-shirts, I think my husband is part of a band of secret employees who work from home in their pajamas and sometimes, nothing but their underpants. Ahhh, nothing like coming home to your honey and finding him with a five o'clock shadow, unshowered and sitting on your living room couch in his underware discussing intellectual complexities via conference calls; the likes of which you will never understand.

I think my husband is pretty darn hot, but unlike men who live for even a glimpse of their wives in her undergarments, I don't know any woman who wants to see their husband roam around the house in his undies all day.

At least he's making money...

1 comment:

styleuponmysteps said...

I like your blog!!
I'm from Spain and I follow you!

I'm new here, so If you want to visit mine!
Kisses!