Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Stomach Full of Butterflies

When I was a little girl, my first love was Brian Williams. He had blond hair that was shaped like a bowl around his head and it was straight as straw. He used to send me little love notes almost every day in second and third grade. His intense liking for me made me often think I was going to throw up. So much so, that I couldn't even eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich at lunch. He also used to draw pictures of us holding hands with a little heart over the two of us.

He never said a word to me at school though, ever. It was a very big secret for two little kids to have. Our moms knew though. Not because I told my mother, but because he told his.

I still get really nervous if I know that I guy is interested in me and I can't eat. My stomach is just too full of butterflies to fit anything else I guess. Somethings never change...

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ah but such a delicious feeling! ;-)