Thursday, July 30, 2009

On Banging Pots and Pans

When I was a kid I liked to bang pots and pans together. I'm sure this drove my mother berserk-o which I suppose was part of the point, but I also just enjoyed the satisfaction of the banging sound. Almost as much as I enjoy the sound and crunch of eating potato chips, or crushing dried autumn leaves under my shoes. However, I don't do the banging thing anymore. One, my roommate would kill me and two, I'm not that mentally dysfunctional, (yet). Nope, I don't bang pots and pans together, but every once in a while, when no one is looking I'll take a pot out of the cupboard and smack it with a wooden spoon and then I'll put it back...because I don't do that sort of thing anymore. ;)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I love this one! I love the sneaking one out every once in a while. Maybe We should all do that! oh, did you send me the video on "rain"? If not, I should send it to you. The sound part reminds me of you!!

Colleen said...

Yes, I saw the rain video.