Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tomorrow...

Will be a day that involves my camel back, head lamp and hiking boots. I'm off to explore the wilderness with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. I love that I live so close to the mountains, maybe I'll even do a little bouldering if I can find a good rocky crag to mess about on.

I went last week by myself. It was a little impromptu and the first time I ever went alone. ( Chillax Mom.) I quite enjoyed the experience by myself as it gave me mounds of time to pray and enjoy the beauty of God's exquisite creation around me. At one point I had reached a clearing over a high bluff where the evergreens were so perfectly aligned they looked like wallpaper. It was awesome and I got it all to myself.

(Note: Military caps are an excellent piece of apparel when you can't be bothered to shower for three days. It seems the dirtier I am the more compliments I receive. Maybe the Euros have it right, eh?)

No comments: