Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ridiculous Girl

Last night I was on the phone with a friend chatting away. Then I started patting my pockets, looking for something. "Where is my phone?" I was thinking to myself as she is talking. "Oh yeah, it's next to my head." I thought and had to interrupt her to tell her what I just did.

Also sometimes, when I'm looking for my glasses, (frantic that I've lost them) I suddenly realize, "They're on your face."

Lastly sometimes, when I'm in the car and I want to listen to some good music, I reach to turn on the radio and realize, it's already on.

3 comments:

People in the Sun said...

When I was a smoker, I used to think, "I could really use a cigarette right now," before realizing I had one in my mouth.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I do that too! Looking for keys that are in my hand. Or my phone while I am talking on it. Or my sunglasses when they are on my face. =P

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I did that last year when out walking talking on my cell! I was like - panic- where is my phone... oh it's what I'm talking on. I blamed it on my brain injury though!