Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Year My Life Became A Jane Austin Novel of the 21 Century

I'm not blind.
I'm well aware of the fact that I have enough gray hair coming in that I really have to color it on a regular basis. (Thank you Mom and Dad for both going gray in your twenties.)
Also, my skin is not as sparkly as it used to be and I for sure have some fine lines going on around my mouth. Sad.

That said...

A *girl* knows she must have something going for her when the 19/20 year old pizza kid puts a yellow sticky note in her food that says "Cute Girl" and asks me to text him and leaves his phone number. Hilarious.

2 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

(Grin) OH my!

Susan Skitt said...

And the post below this? Check out if this could be sent to PRAY mag as a filler. Poignant, heart-felt, lovely.

Much love,
Susan